A lot of people agree that student loans aren’t awesome. This November we’re thrilled to announce 19 more actually awesome brands joining Ryze to help us help you beat your loans faster through rewards on your everyday spending. We think that’s pretty damn cool and we’re excited to have these brands commit to joining our budding platform for rewards that matter. Let’s hit the list and show you what’s coming to Ryze!
For the Home
- Tulo: Memory foam mattresses that aren’t one softness fits all. Choose from soft, medium, and firm to find your next favorite mattress and sleep happy.
- Big Blanket Co: Blankets the size of parking lots. If you’ve ever wished your blanket was humongous you owe it to yourself to check these out. You won’t regret it.
- Freshly: Healthy meals cooked by pro chefs and delivered to your door. Just heat it up and nom, nom, nom.
- Winc: You know you’re an adult when you have a subscription for wine. Explore new flavors on a monthly basis and learn what Malbac, Shiraz, and Cabernet Sauvignon actually mean.
- Simplehuman: If you have a modern, minimalist style and believe every detail matters, then outfitting your home or apartment with simplehuman tools is something you should probably consider.
Wellness and Care
- Nectar Bath Treats: Cruelty free and plant based soaps and bath bombs. Because baths are underrated, bubble bears are cute, and if you disagree you’re wrong.
- Colour Pop: Cosmetics and makeup for the bold and fun. Concealer, eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, and more.
- More Labs: Let’s say you subscribed to Winc and chug a whole bottle of that Cab Sav by yourself on a Saturday. Drinking a Morning Recovery from More Labs will make your Sunday not so scary.
- Hubble Contacts: The affordable daily contact lens company. For about a dollar a day you can have a fresh pair of contacts that keep your eyes and bank account happy.
Technology and Education
- Logitech: Most well known for keyboards and mice, Logitech has a growing product line of speakers, video conferencing, and smart home accessories too!
- Aftershokz: Like listening to music but also being aware of your surroundings? Here’s the techno-magical earbud for you.
- Skillshare: Choose from thousands of classes in things like design, illustration, business, technology, photography, entrepreneurship, writing, and more. We particularly like the Modern Money Habits class by Justin Bridges.
- CaseMate: Protect your phone with a case you love!
- Kiwi Co.: A subscription box of monthly projects that teach science, art, and geography for thinkers of all ages. Have someone who loves puzzles and solving problems? This would be the unique gift for them!
Clothing and Accessories
- Under Armour: A leading name in performance apparel for basically any sport of activity from football to hunting.
- Cafe Press: T-shirts, blankets, knick knacks and much more for the fun and funny.
- Quay Australia: Notoriously. Cool. Sunnies. (That means sunglasses in Australian.)
- DIFF Eyewear: Glasses that give back. When you buy a pair of DIFF eyewear, a pair is donated to someone in need of the gift of sight.
- Mizuno: Sports! Running, golf, baseball, softball, volleyball, and training shoes, gear, and other essentials.
As always, we’re here to help you earn more cash back in more places, so if you have any purchases coming up that you’d like to earn rewards on, let us know and we’ll do everything we can to help you out. Just send us a chat in the app!
Thanks everyone and happy earning!