Trust is Everything
Our Promise is simple: we will not sell or share your personal Ryze account information with any third parties and we will take every possible precaution to secure our business and product systems.
This privacy promise covers the privacy practices for the Ryze Rewards website and mobile apps owned and operated by Ryze Technologies Inc. This notice only applies to domains and products of Ryze Technologies Inc.
We define a third party as any vendor, customer, or other entity not directly necessary in the creation, delivery, and verification of reward earning and redemption transactions, processes, and enabling systems.
This policy details in clear language what personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used, and how we protect it.
Information We Collect
Information we collect directly from users may include the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Education history
- Email address
- Cell phone number
- Bank account routing and account numbers
- Student loan account numbers
- Social security number
- Location information
- App usage data
Information we collect via the use of third party service providers on behalf of our users may include the following.
- Financial account institution name
- Financial account type
- Financial account balance
- Financial account transaction information including amount, date, and merchant ID
Information We Use Collected Directly from Users
Information may be used in the following ways:
- To improve our products and services through internal analysis.
- To ensure the attribution of rewards to a user account.
- To enable the redemption of rewards from Ryze to external accounts such as student loan servicing companies.
- To present anonymized demographic and usage data to affiliated parties such as investors and merchant customers.
Information We Use Collected Via Use of Third Party Service Providers
Information may be used in the following ways:
- To verify transactions with each merchant, we send an anonymized roster of transactions, including the transaction amount, date, and time.
How We Protect Information
We protect information in the following ways.
- By not storing sensitive information such as financial account login information on our own internal servers. This information is kept secure on the servers of our third party data aggregation service provider.
- By encrypting transmissions that enable the movement of money from Ryze to external accounts.
- By encrypting our servers and databases.
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our customer support email address or through direct chat in app. At any time you may make a request to do any of the following.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Ryze Technologies Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site and through our products. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact or authorization from you.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your specific request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com
Whenever we collect sensitive information, such as payment card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site or apps and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The best way to contact us about this policy is directly through our consumer mobile app chat function or through email to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for allowing our teams at Ryze to serve you.